Experienced Product Sales Agent (Northstar, CA, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Product Sales team is no exception to creating this experience of a lifetime. Through facilitating the sale of tickets to our many resort services such as lift passes, lessons, childcare and more, our friendly agents shine as the key to epic adventures for our guests.
- Outlets: Pass office, Ritz True North, KSBS, Call Center
- Starting Wage: $22 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time Available
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Provide information and facilitate the sale of resort attractions and services including fulfillment and delivery
- Utilize POS system to create or update customer profile records, process discounts and payments, administer exchanges and returns, provide change and receipts
- Complete POS audits daily and at the end of shift
- Communicate professionally by phone, email, and in person with travel partners, properties, tour operations corporate visitors, guests, and other groups
- Maintain up to date knowledge on resort products, policies, and operations to meet the needs of guests, coordinating with other departments as necessary
- Maintain a clean, well-stocked, and organized workstation
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience working in customer service or ticket sales preferred
- Flexibility to work both inside and outside with exposure to the elements
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
The budgeted range starts at $22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 457827