At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for all operations of production necessary for molding, finishing and shipping a quality product, working independently or as a member of a team. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Zone Production Operator job include:
- Be aware of qualify of raw materials during molding
- Check all tooling at start of shift for damaged and/or missing taped out molds
- Perform all functions of parts manufacturing within the department; molding, finishing and packaging
- Operate all equipment within the department including molding presses, trimmers, post cure ovens, and springing machines
- Perform material handling of components, finished parts, and supplies within the department
- Package parts to conform to company and customer specifications
- Inspect the parts being produced using approved methods
- Inform Group Leader of dirty molds and other production problems
- Maintain all paperwork and production charts as necessary
- Maintain an up-to-date Statistical Process Control chart to reflect the quality of molded product; notify Group Leader of changes in product quality
- Keep all work areas clean, neat and safe
- Performs necessary functions to adhere to guidelines
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
- Will use computer equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not essential
- Prior experience with molding, operating machinery, inspecting, and packaging preferred but not necessary
- Requirements include lifting boxes of components and finished products up to 50 pounds
- Reaching, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, and walking
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!