BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure's technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We've only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we're blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on“ to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Super Regional Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
The Pure Storage Super Regional Partner Manager (SRPM) position is a highly critical and senior role in shaping the growth of Pure's Super Regional Partners. In this role, you will be leading and enabling select Regional/National Partners and the Pure Channel with our market and industry leadership, culture, products, and solutions through interaction with the Pure Channel, Systems Engineering and Sales Teams, Executives and Regional / National Pure Channel Management.
This strategic leadership role will drive our Super Regional Partners to a successful self-sufficient, autonomous state through go-to-market integration, technical and sales enablement, industry knowledge and meaningful collaboration.
As an extended member of the Channels and Sales team, the SRPM will align with the Pure Storage Regional Sales/SE teams and Channel Account Managers (CAMs) to ensure Regional (cross district) alignment to your assigned Partners strategies, determine needs, create and drive business impacting programs, while developing, guiding and executing the partner sales/technical enablement strategies.
Ultimately the SRPM is responsible for the Regional Partners enablement and sales success across the US.
What you Will be Doing
Pure Storage is looking for Super Regional Partner Manager to develop and manage the relationships with the assigned Super Regional Partners Mainline and Converged Tech. This role will be based on the East Coast and preferably in the Northeast.
- Regular interaction with partner principals, executives, and sales and sales management at existing and prospective value added and direct market re-sellers.
- Align Pure's go-to-market strategy with that of our Regional Partners to ensure growth consistent with Pure's stated goals, and ensure long-term relationships with our most strategic Channel Partners.
- Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within assigned Super Regional Partners.
- Manage and be main point of contact for assigned Super Regional Partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales and total partnership potential thought sales best practices, training, and support.
- Conduct regular sales training presentations with partner technical and sales teams to ensure understanding and articulation of Pure's Value Proposition and Industry Leadership.
- Assist with driving pipeline, sales qualification, and closing of business through the Field Sales, ISO and Channel teams.
- Define and deploy business plans to deepen our traction with the defined Super Regional partners, reviewing and re-assessing quarterly.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Pure's competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Oversee relationship building activities and account mapping activities between Pure's Sales organization and specified partners.
- Driving channel autonomy & independence through Pure Storage partner enablement programs with the regional sales teams.
- Participate in the creation of channel sales strategy and tactics with given Regional Partners
- Build meaningful relationships with assigned Regional Partners and Pure Storage Sales Teams within their resident geography and assigned partner base.
- Focus on enablement & relationship building throughout our Super Regional Partner's business.
- Coordinate partner training activities with wide range of Pure Storage field & corporate resources.
- Present at national, regional and in-geo channel driven marketing activities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strong cross functional leadership and excellent communications skills to drive consensus across groups both internally and within the Channel/Partner organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can clearly and effectively articulate Pure's value and technical leadership.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, to prioritize effectively to think big picture, and to use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Channel Account Management/Direct Selling experience with a proven track record of success
- Existing relationships with key partners in the region.
- Possess high EiQ and dealing with people in multi-culture environment.
- Passion, Commitment and drive for success working in a Motivated Team environment.
- 5-10 years minimum experience supporting the Sales / Channels of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.