Job ID: 29941
We are looking to add Customer Service Representative (RSR) to our team in Northbourgh, MA Renewal by Andersen. The focus is on providing customer service, and order entry support, analyze customer information, identify, and recommend actions. Process orders/requests etc.
- Responds to customer (homeowner)/delivery partner requests/inquiries.
- Processes complex orders/requests, with 100% accuracy from intake to filing
- Ensures customer management system is updated appropriately.
- Clarifies, diagnoses, and resolves customer order issues
- Schedules appointments with homeowners
- Creates packets or other materials as required for sales fulfillment process
- Prepares customer correspondence
- Identifies and implements ways to improve overall level of service.
- Communicates order fulfillment process information to internal delivery partners and provides customer/delivery partner feedback.
- Administers programs, e.g. customer referral program
- May train others in office and customer service processes
- May create purchase orders, process payments or process receipts
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-4 years work experience to include order processing work.
- Demonstrated word processing, spreadsheet and general computer skills.
- Strong phone etiquette & verbal skills to facilitate problem resolution
- Intermediate writing skills
- Able to determine customer needs and assist in resolving issues for assigned area.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations. In addition to excellent earning potential, we offer excellent benefits, such as low cost medical and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. The other benefits may include:
- Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Employee Resource Networks
- Environmentally conscious business outcomes
- 8,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
Beginning December 4, 2021, all new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work at Andersen. This new policy is part of Andersen’s ongoing commitment to protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers. A person is considered fully vaccinated fourteen days after having received a final COVID-19 vaccine dose (the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single Johnson & Johnson vaccine dose).
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer
Northborough, MA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.