Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who possess a blend of technical and customer-facing skills to successfully support the Amazon Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment Systems solution. This job will require a unique combination of flexibility, troubleshooting, creativity, leadership skills, drive and ability to travel internationally. As part of this highly visible team, candidates have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with multiple global teams within Amazon to contribute to the continuous innovation of the Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment System.
A successful candidate will have a consulting aptitude, strong ownership, passion for hardware and operational troubleshooting, customer-facing skills, and a desire to work within an elite group at the leading edge of Amazon's Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment System operations
- Primary Amazon Robotics Hardware consultant for multiple teams in the Amazon Fulfillment Center network, providing subject matter expertise on how the Hardware and AR System functionality, how to maintain it, and how to troubleshoot it.
- Resolve hardware performance escalations by assembling and leading the team performing closed loop corrective action. Act as primary customer point-of-contact throughout resolution process.
- Lead Deep Dive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes to develop closed loop corrective actions by leveraging globally recognized systems and methodologies for problem solving.
- Develop, Review and approve Technical Service Bulletins, training contents, and other instructional documentation.
- Develops the strategy for necessary tools, materials and know-how needed to appropriately maintain the AR system (spare parts, tools and safety equipment, etc.).
- Develop tools, dashboards, utilities, and support processes to expand diagnostic capabilities improve ergonomics, and reduce troubleshooting time.
- Develops system performance metrics and thresholds, along with tools that enable monitoring and tracking
- Use data analytics to develop predictive measures for system maintenance and support.
- On-site management of new building launches launches and expansions using the Deployment Engagement Plan and Acceptance Criteria. Reviews results of pre-launch testing, investigates non compliances and drives those to root cause and corrective action. Ensures floor KPIs are within requirements, and if not, determines and coordinates necessary remediation work.
- Responsible for defining support expectations for the NPI and developing mechanisms to facilitate execution to those expectations.
- Ability and willingness to provide after-hours customer service in a call rotation.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to Domestic or International sites.
- Develops RME training plans and strategies to ensure RME teams are adequately trained to operate and sustain the AR System, product or technology, and can perform appropriate troubleshooting tasks when issues with it are confronted.