Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for a new member to join the team! We are searching for someone with a passion for making quality products for our customers all over the world! CGC helps put books in the hands of children. CGC offers you the opportunity to have a career in a clean, safe, and well-lit environment.
- Assembles, binds, and/or packages materials and products manually.
- Performs basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, strength testing, package counts, and evaluating product or package appearance.
- Folds & tapes boxes, applies labels, and stacks boxes on pallets according to direction.
- Monday through Friday. 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
You Must Have:
- Stamina to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to pull up to 50 lbs. on pallet jack equipment.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Production experience.
- Mechanical experience.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.