Airgas, an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring
Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver in Phoenix, AZ
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. We recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Were looking for cautious, customer oriented CDL Drivers to join our team. Youll love getting your weekends back and being home at night! Our ideal Hazmat Driver will understand the importance of safety and customer service on a local route!
Effective Job Functions:
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and equipment.
- Load and unload service truck daily with gas cylinders and supplies for scheduled route stops as directed by dispatcher.
- Return empty cylinders to plant for refilling process.
- Make deliveries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Nurture and maintain good customer service to promote company image.
- Be committed to safety and team excellence
- Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable and bring value to the Customers business
- Must be able to work well with internal and external customers
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes:
Safety is Our Passion. Airgas helps its drivers and the public share the roads safely so people and our product all arrive safe and sound. Airgas follows the FMSCA requirement for all motor carrier employers to run full queries of the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse database for any violations during the pre-employment process for all new CDL Driver Hires to ensure they are not prohibited from performing safety-sensitive functions. All new CDL Driver Hires must register for the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and allow Airgas consent to review their Clearinghouse record.
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability