Sales Manager - Flex'ion
About the role:
As a member of the Flex’ion™ team and reporting to the Head of Sales Flex’ion™, the Sales Manager North America will be responsible for growing our business in the North American market of lithium-ion batteries for mission critical applications, with particular focus on the USA.
As a Sales Manager you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Hit or exceed forecasted sales targets, setting appropriate prices for individual sales opportunities.
- Define and implement the Go2Market strategy in your area of responsibility.
- Identify, assess and suggest potential partnerships, define and implement specific actions to accelerate our market penetration and business growth.
- Ensure the appropriate prescription work to make Flex'ion™ recognized and specified by targeted end-users.
- Collaborate and continuously provide commercial support to other salespeople from Saft’s Industrial Standby Division, in a way they can increase their effectiveness in selling Flex'ion™ products.
- In collaboration with our marketing team, continuously collect market information about customers’ needs and competition behavior.
- Ensure the orders and sales figures established in the budget and forecast processes are achieved.
- Identify key stakeholders, potential customers and decision makers.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities for selling Saft's Flex’ion™ batteries, with aggressive prospecting into existing accounts as well as new customers.
- Validate sales budgets & forecasts in collaboration with the Head of Sales Flex’ion™.
- Attend fairs and seminars and promote Saft's Flex’ion™ solutions.
- Provide continuous inputs on pricing and product strategies.
- Provide the marketing team with information about market needs, competition, product development / features etc.
- Make proper and continuous use of Saft's sales tools (CRM, Prophecy, Cockpit etc.) and comply with the company’s sales processes.
- Be an active promoter of Saft's compliance, sustainability and health and safety values.