Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde, Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com
Production / Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including monitor equipment performance and make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Production / Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task.
PST is seeking an Operations Technician in our North Haven, CT location.
Production / Operation Technician
- Working safely is our number 1 priority!!
- Operate complex process equipment
- Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment.
- Inspection of parts, use hand tools
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School degree or equivalent is required. Associates degree or manufacturing certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions
- Perform basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to work Rotating Shifts.
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees’ and their families’ wellbeing and provides the tools and resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about their physical and financial future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.