Process titles for vehicles sold through auction to include data verification and review for compliance with applicable title regulations.
- Review vehicle titles for accuracy and completeness to include VIN, odometer reading and release of liens
- Verify acceptance of title in state for which it is filed
- Confirm negotiability of title document and report any title discrepancies
- Interact with customers, dealers and representatives of regulatory agencies in resolution of title issues
- Coordinate price adjustment between buyer and seller if required
- Maintain current knowledge of DMV regulations regarding vehicle titles for each state in which vehicles are processed
- Pay drafts for incoming titles on bank payable draft lists
- Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working of title processing and applicable state regulations regarding vehicle titles
- Skill in problem solving and communications
- Basic computer usage skills
- Experience 2 or more years in auction or automobile sales support or work within state department of motor vehicles a plus
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.