CNA / Home Health Aide/ PCA / Assistant
We are offering a $500 sign on bonus for new hires* ($250 at 90 days, $250 at 180 days) effective June 12, 2023.
Our dental practice is searching for motivated assistants! No prior dental training is required.
We have been providing high quality dental care to residents in healthcare settings such as nursing homes and rehab facilities for over 40 years. As an assistant, you will be trained to support our dentists with patient related care and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is, committed to delivering quality patient care to the elderly with their safety, comfort, and dignity always in mind, and open to learning new things.
Hours: 2nd Thursday of the month 10:30am-4:30pm (6 hours per session)
Location: North Creek NY
*Other local area opportunities available*
- Assisting dentists working in long term care facilities
- Helping prepare patients for dental examinations/treatment
- Assisting with all clinical/ administrative documentation as needed
- Working with facility representative(s) to address any dental-related issues as needed
- Educating patients on dental health
- Willingness to work with elderly population in a group care setting
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be punctual, organized and computer literate
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
We reward our employees with competitive rates that are commensurate with their experience.
If you are a hard working and experienced caregiver, looking to learn new things and earn a supplemental income, contact to us today to find out more about this exciting opportunity!