The Finance Manager will provide leadership for the integration processes for US Commercial for the FP&A function. You will provide collaborative communications and be the point person supporting all integration related activities. This position is responsible for ensuring smooth integration and transition into the future state including developing and implementing processes and procedures to facilitate accurate and timely consolidations. This will involve working in a cross functional environment with both teams. This role will take the lead in defining timing / processes / activities related to month-end close, reporting, LBE, Plan and LRP.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Financial Planning -- Own the planning process workstream from an integration standpoint that ensures an accurate and timely integration of forecasting/sales, pricing, product marketing, market research and senior financial management level inputs to meet overall division/corporate calendar deadlines for annual Plan/Updates, and Long-Range Plans (LRPs). Provide recommendations to Sr. Management on short term and long-term integration plan / requirements. You will have oversight for the FP&A activities and special projects and will require a large amount of interface across senior management within the group and multiple functions.
Decision Support/Special Projects -- Provide analysis for adhoc or business presentations that lend insight into key business drivers enabling operating management to adapt more appropriate tactics/strategy to meet the Division's objectives. Actively participate in ASPIRE / other solutions to determine and implement detailed solution of integration reporting.
Work comfortably in a matrix environment supporting US Commercial brand teams as well as Global and Corporate teams. This position will collaborate with the other work streams related to the integration and needs to be an informed partner on all activities that impact the integration.
The position has responsibility for preparing and presenting accurate and complete integration related trackers for information to the Executive Staff, Global and Corporate Planning Groups. Additionally, the position will work with multiple functions such as Operations, R&D, BTS, Corporate Planning and other Corporate Groups. Individual is encouraged to successfully perform responsibilities with a high degree of self-motivation and autonomy.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in accounting or finance; MBA and/or CPA is a Plus
- 8-12 years of progressive finance experience
- Good project management skills and ability to lead / present at meetings
- Strong collaboration skills to harmonize conversations
- Experience supporting senior operating management required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with multiple leaders
- Ability to work independently and prioritize to achieve timely and accurate results
- General knowledge of the financial planning process
- Experience working independently and in team environments and integrating activities across functions
- Ability to identify improvements and have an aptitude for continuous improvement and change
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: N/A
- Travel: No
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level Code: M
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.