The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support, resulting in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Director of Care Model Operations & Enterprise Systems reports to the Director of Omni-Experience & Care Model Services for US Patient Services., providing strategic expertise and alignment in enabling technology solutions (including CRM and Contact Center operations) to meet present and future business needs. This individual will work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives with technology solutions as well as examine existing business processes and challenges. This role also provides thought leadership on technology strategies and acts as a liaison between the Business and IT.
- Leads the assessment, identifications, development and implementation of strategies, technologies and initiatives focused on developing / enhancing performance of the U.S. Patient Services Enterprise architecture functions
- Responsible for driving commercial effectiveness for the U.S. Patient Services team, through technology, business analytics and process automation. Collaborate with Business Leaders to develop solutions to business objectives and optimize business results/profitability.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance our business users experience through the implementation and maintenance of the Care Model Operations technology solutions.
- Responsible for executing on Enterprise systems strategy for US Patient Services, including overall success of applications, including user support, reporting, administration, testing and alignment
- Identify new areas of opportunity and potential benefits beyond the current organizational thinking
- Collaborate with senior business stakeholders to determine business priorities, assist with roadmap development and manage delivery expectations.
- Works with department Director and management team to establish technology priorities and focus areas.
- Leads and coordinates efforts related to customer support process improvements and standards development.
- Develops Key Performance Reports and Dashboards to track status and facilitate transparency across the organization.
- Develops staff performance reviews and helps with their personal and professional development.
Vision and Strategy: Provide overarching leadership and strategic direction of all platform solutions supporting customer needs & US Patient Services objectives and tactics. Encompass a “One AbbVie“ mindset and perspective in all strategies.
Leadership: Lead and develop care model operations team focused providing oversight and performance management of enterprise systems. Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners) to deliver the best solutions to help patients. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the team. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams and elevate team's skills and knowledge.
Strategic Impact and Market Awareness: Leverage insights gathered through market research, MABI and HEOR data, consulting, and other qualitative internal and external feedback to formulate and adjust solution design, operational model, and actions to achieve business objectives and goals. Monitor market dynamics, execution and financial metrics, along with constituent feedback to adjust plans as necessary.
- Position requires BS degree in a related area
- 10+ year of Platform/System Operations experience
- Highly technical and proficient in application support and software development life cycle.
- Proven project management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven ability to drive outstanding employee performance and engagement through developing, coaching, motivating, energizing and inspiring team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and capable in working with senior team members
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and flexible with strong investigation and resolution skills
- Ability understand and strictly follow policy, procedures and guidelines and design solutions that adhere to compliance standards.
- Has a good understanding of data networks, data services, redundancy, integration (middleware) technology.
- Strong understanding of telephony platforms, CRM solutions, business intelligence environments, and solution design and development
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Proven ability to negotiate in order to achieve win-win business outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines
- Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level Code: D
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.