Associate Quality Analyst II
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.62 - 33.67 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Assist in the management of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) activities in the support of studies and projects across one or more clinical programs.
- Assist and coordinate review and tracking of audit responses and associated tasks across therapeutic areas.
- Support the clinical development program by conducting GCP quality related activities such as risk-based analysis, system/process audits, and other types of assessments.
- Interact with Clinical Operations teams and supporting functions to ensure quality compliance.
- Escalates potential quality issues to company RDQA management.
- Support review of audit responses for adequacy, consistency and compliance
- Support businesses in understanding of audit response processes and use of technology
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Maintain effective communication of program related information
- Bachelor's degree in physical science, life science, nursing, pharmacy, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Pharma industry; prefer Quality Assurance, R&D, Project Management, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, or related field
- Demonstrate proven track record utilizing core and technical competencies in managing projects; preferably in a clinical research function.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) and database applications, such as Trackwise.
skills: Quality Assurance, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.