The Associate Director, Immunology Price Forecasting is responsible for providing financial leadership to the various brand teams in development of the Plans, LRPs and LBEs. This position directly supports the Immunology brand teams and reports to the Director, Pricing Planning and Accounting. The incumbent is encouraged to operate independently to accomplish the goals and responsibilities of the position; however constant alignment with the Director is essential due to the nature of the role. In addition, the Associate Director has the ability to set priorities so that both planned and unplanned objectives are achieved. This position supports and communicates with all levels of operating and financial management on an on-going basis and will train and lead team. The position will have three direct reports and will lead complex and critical processes that requires a high level of communication with teams and other organizations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead all aspects for planning and reporting two new franchises for Plan, Update, LBEs and LRP.
- Update all monthly and Plan/Update schedules.
- Forecast Managed Care and Medicare rebates for US Commercial. Work closely with MHC and pricing to update rebate forecast.
- Attend monthly LBE meetings and Plan/Update/LRP meetings with the brand team. Primary contact for brand team for any pricing related questions.
- Coordinate monthly tasks and responsibilities.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting required; MBA/CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive Accounting/Finance.
- Ability to work well with and leaders and to partner effectively and independently in a matrix organization.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Extensive interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high energy level.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience and content strategy skills. TM1 a plus.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes.
- A self-starter who can translate broad directions into quality analytical output.
- Must be open to new and creative ideas and utilize value-added principles in approach.
- Previous experience in pricing, forecasting, or FP&A preferred.
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- Travel: No
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level Code: M
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.