LOCATION 7801 Rivers Ave 29406
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Store Loss Prevention Specialist! Are you an outgoing people-person with a keen attention to detail? Do you hold yourself to the highest ethical and professional standards? Can you remain calm and professional in stressful situations? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment? Are you looking for a part-time position with flexible or set schedule? If so, this may be the right role for you!
As the Store Loss Prevention Specialist, you are responsible for creating a safe and pleasant shopping experience and work environment while maintaining professional visual deterrence to prevent loss. You are the first face our customers see, so it is up to you to create a positive first impression as part of our mission to provide a world-class shopping experience to our customers. By combining excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and commitment to creating a safe, secure and comfortable store experience for customers and associates you’ll be a key team member in helping drive success.
- Participate in company loss prevention & safety programs and enforce standards as they relate to safety and security procedures.
- Maintain a fair, consistent set of standards, using excellent judgment and discretion.
- Deliver excellent customer service including assisting customers with shopping carts, distributing promotional flyers, ensuring a safe and organized front entrance area, among other things.
- Conduct Associate bag checks per company guidelines.
- Execute weekly and daily audits as directed by Loss Prevention Management.
- Process merchandise damages per company SOP.
- Execute other assigned tasks as directed by Loss Prevention Management.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Candidates must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, as well as occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number _2019-116993_
Address _7801 Rivers Ave_
Shopping Center _Suite 102_
Zip Code _29406_
Position Type _Seasonal Part-Time_
Career Site Category _Store Associate_
Position Category _Loss Prevention_