Get the details just right, every time. Be a wizard.
You’re someone who pays attention to every detail on a car – and who strives for perfection. As a Detailer with Dent Wizard, you’ll have the opportunity to prove yourself, earn a great wage and grow a real career with us. We’re hiring now for a position in Charleston, SC.
Working as part of a team at an assigned location, you’ll clean out and de-trash the interior of vehicles, do light touch-ups of headlights and wash, buff, wax and detail cars, as needed. You’ll enjoy teamwork and being part of our crew, as we often have several detailers working on vehicles together in an assembly line fashion. Your goal is to get everything as close to new as possible to enable quick sales.
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Competitive compensation: steady work with a great hourly wage and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and more, after your first 90 days
- Tools and uniforms provided by Dent Wizard
- Regular hours and a standard work schedule for good work/life balance
- Variety of work on many types of cars, both new and old models
- Approachable managers who are here to help and support you
- On-the-job training with seasoned staff to help you learn new techniques
- Cross-training into Interior or Wheel Tech roles, which leads to advancement and even greater earning potential
What You Need to Succeed
- Detailing experience is preferred
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, speed and attention to detail
- Toughness and grit to work outside in all kinds of weather
- Physical stamina to kneel, bend and squat, as well as lift up to 20 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record, including ability to operate a manual transmission
- Some flexibility in hours needed (occasional evenings or Saturdays)
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.