A successful KANE Quality Assurance- Verifier contributes to the success of the operational excellence plan by accurately accounting for the quantity and quality of the customer's merchandise.
Schedule: Saturday - Monday 6AM Start
Benefits: 1st of the month after 60 days.
Pay Rate: $15.50 / Hr
• 1.30 Shift Differential
- Confirms that quantity and UPC of merchandise received is accurate
- Determines a area to unload merchandise, as needed
- Informs unloader of any special breakdown or palletizing specifications
- Ensures damaged merchandise is accounted for and processed per procedure
- Utilizes scan gun to create labels for each line item and ensure label accuracy
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and researches discrepancies found between merchandise, labels, and receiving paperwork; make corrections, as needed
- Verifies proper distribution by club, quantity, and item on all breakdown freight prior to labeling
- Inspects palletized product for wrap quality, product or carton suitability/stability and pallet quality.
- Inspects product, product identification and computer-generated labels for accuracy
- Accurately applies computer generated labels to corresponding product for transfer to the shipping lanes
- Ensures product distributed equals the product that is pending shipment to various destinations
- Inspects all inbound loads for possible infestation or contamination and compliance
- Confirms Code Date compliance of any merchandise having expiration dates
- Completes all required inspection forms as dictated by customer
- Accurately and legibly fills out all receiving paperwork prior to returning to Supervisor
- Utilize scan gun equipment to open/close receiving doors within the Dock Management System
- Operates forklift to pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products and materials
- Complies with quality system standards including policies, procedures, work instructions and records
- Performs additional duties and special projects that may be assigned to meet company goals
- Completes daily Printer Cart Inspection Checklist
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
- 401K with matching program after 6 months waiting period.
- Short and long- term disability available during open enrollment after a one-year wait.
- Vacation and sick time available.