Performs assigned duties in accordance with facility policies and procedures, and state/federal guidelines to ensure facility is clean, floors are maintained, and linen is cleaned and distributed for residents. Follow all guidelines for Infection Control as per OSHA.
Trash is disposed �of and garbage is emptied as per assignment. Provides clean and sanitary living conditions for the Residents and staff.
- Empties trash from Resident rooms
- Cleans dining room, tables and chairs
- Cleans utility room
- Cleans and checks supplies in Resident rooms
- Cleans bathrooms available according to Resident presence
- Maintains all cleaning equipment
Complete floor cleaning and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Dusts and mops all floors, main corridor, days rooms, hallways, dining rooms and PT room
- Cleans, mops and resupplies restrooms, tubrooms
- Takes trash off all floors
- Picks up outside ground area
- Sweeps and mops stairwells
Responsible for a full range of laundry duties to maintain a fresh linen supply and care of Resident's personal clothing.
- Secures soiled linen hampers and clothing from designated areas and transport to laundry in covered containers
- Sorts and washes linen and clothing
- Dries and fold linen and clothing and returns to supply area and patient room
- Maintains hampers and carts in clean, sanitary condition