You are upbeat, take initiative, and are committed to safety. The warehouse is your kingdom. You are dedicated, and don't have issues with following direction. We are currently looking for Forklift Operators with these same traits. Forklift Operators are responsible for transporting shipments and/or equipment in warehouse environments. They may also be responsible for handling shipping orders, customer orders, or requisitions for items to be moved or prepared for distribution. Does this opportunity seem like a good fit? If so, you are encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
- Obtaining a copy of production schedule or shipping order and transporting material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance with quality standards
Qualifications & Experience
- One year prior experience driving a forklift with a valid forklift certification preferred
- Discernment for safety
- Good judgment and attention to detail
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.