14 locations. 13 brands. 1 great place to work.
Hall, part of the MileOne Autogroup, has served the Hampton Roads and Elizabeth City communities for over 40 years. Our sales and service departments have won countless manufacturer and third party awards and are always looking to bring new talent into our dealerships.
As an Automotive Technician, you will utilize vehicle maintenance expertise and customer service skills to perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned and in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN:
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs
- Keeping your shop area neat and clean, and being able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Road-testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair
- Documenting work performed on repair order
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN:
- 4 years automotive experience in a dealership or independent shop; 10 or more years' experience, a plus
- Valid driver's license with 2 or fewer moving violations
- Willingness to submit to criminal background check and drug screen
- ASE certifications, preferred
We believe that taking care of our employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, a MileOne Recognition program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more!
MileOne Autogroup is also dedicated to giving back