Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Digital Solutions Director - Strategy and Engagement
Preferred Locations: Richmond, VA/ Norfolk VA/ Atlanta GA/ Indianapolis, IN
Open for Remote working for the right candidate.*
Responsible for driving the adoption and utilization of digital capabilities and technologies and strategies across markets. Leveraging expertise in healthcare and digital to support the organization's business partners in the identification and deployment of innovative solutions to derive value from digital business opportunities. Responsible for working with business partners to evaluate digital concepts, opportunities and vendors to assess their value and how they best fit into the existing ecosystem of solutions.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing strategies, programs and solutions based on business priorities, consumer insights and industry trends that support digital strategy.
- Responsible for researching and evaluating new digital market concepts / solutions and determining if and how they would best fit into the existing portfolio of services.
- Develop strategic roadmaps, competitive benchmark assessments, and identify or evaluate potential solutions that could support the market offer.
- Work with business partners and foster multidisciplinary collaboration to both create business cases and ensure the deployment of solutions that engage target populations and address market needs.
- Partner with leaders and associates in the broader enterprise digital solutions organization to align priorities and strategies.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing market requirements through competitive intelligence and emerging trends, stakeholder and consumer feedback.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in related field, MBA or equivalent preferred; 10+ years of experience in solution strategy, digital product management and development of digital software products; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in healthcare industry in a direct to consumer (DTC) capacity preferred. Must be a self-starter.
- Strong digital product management background (experience working on Web, AI(Artificial Intelligence), mobile development)
- Experience on process optimization.
- Strong relationship building skills and acting as a liaison between different levels within the organization.
- Proven success working in complex matrix environment.
- Healthcare/Managed Care industry
- Executive presence
- Consulting Background
- Strategy experience
- Design thinking.
- Business Case development experience.
- Healthcare process knowledge and experience (e.g. Provider, consumer, etc….)
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran