At Sentek Global, we are always looking for highly motivated professionals, bold innovators and top industry talent. Headquartered in beautiful San Diego with worldwide capabilities and opportunities, Sentek Global is on the cutting edge in Department of Defense and commercial consulting. We're shifting the paradigm in cybersecurity solutions, IT support, software development, engineering and sales. Not only are we looking for top talent, we're looking for passionate contributors who will be inspired by a culture where innovation thrives.
If you are interested in joining a team of collaborators, leaders, visionaries and problem-solvers, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of Sentek's Cybersecurity-as-a-Service (CSaaS) team, you'll provide support for Fleet Cyber Command's Office of Compliance and Assessment (FCC OCA) in support of all OCA inspections during all inspection phases including but not limited to the pre-inspection phase, inspection phase, and post-inspection phase.
Cybersecurity inspections will be conducted on unclassified and classified DoD/DON networks and enterprises, and may include coordination and collaboration with multiple DoD organizations in support of joint and other service / agency requirements to determine operational risk to the Navy and the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN). Cybersecurity inspection methodologies will evolve as additional guidance is promulgated through DoD/DON guidance, requiring contractor support to be modified to meet new technology and analysis requirements and provide surge support to meet operational requirements as defined by the client.
Reporting to the CSaaS Program Manager, the Cybersecurity Analyst (Cybersecurity Mission Analyst) will work with a team of vulnerability assessors and cybersecurity data analysts to measure the success of missions that Navy IT infrastructure supports.
What You'll Do:
- Support mission analysis and validation of the mapping of cyber assets to mission and users in support of cybersecurity scoping, inspection, and post-inspection efforts.
- Review data collected from various enterprise cyber DoD sources in order to support the validation of assets associated with an organization's critical missions and functions, as well as external dependencies impacting the success of those identified critical missions and functions.
- Develop and prioritize a list of mission essential functions and mission essential tasks.
- Support mission mapping and identifying asset dependencies.
- Identify vulnerable assets.
- Identify existing shortfalls to provide cyber situational awareness.
- Bid and Proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- An active TS/SCI (e) clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Familiarity with Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspections (CCORI), Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI), and/or Cyber Security Inspections (CSI).
- Operational experience working mission decomposition with a focus on cyber terrain
- Ability to work with organizations to gain an understanding of the mission owner's assigned role (purpose) and missions (functions, task, capabilities )
- Ability to determine the mission owner's MRT-C including information systems and associated physical and virtual hardware, software, operating systems, devices, networks and network components, circuits and related dependencies.
- Ability to clearly define and correlate mission essential function/task or capability to asset mapping
- Experience or knowledge of the Criticality, Accessibility, Recuperability, Vulnerability, Effect, and Recognizability (CARVER) Methodology
- Experience or knowledge of Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed (RACI) Matrix and how it is used
- Per our contractual agreement with the U.S. Government, a full-time employee “FTE“ is required to work 1920 hours in the calendar year.
- In addition to your Sentek Global job description, you will be required to comply with the Performance Work Statement “PWS“ or Statement of Work “SOW“ per the contract you support.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and communication skills.
- Foster cooperation among individuals.
- Establish and model high standards of performance.
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Working experience with systems such as: Mission Assurance Decision Support System (MADSS), Defense Readiness Reporting System – Navy (DRRS-N), Department of Defense Information Technology Portfolio Repository/ Department of the Navy Applications and Database Management System (DITPR/DADMS), Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS), and/or Navy Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM).
- Experience or knowledge in Cyber Hygiene Analysis (CHA).
- Knowledge of Navy Blue and Red Teams and their mission.
- Associate's degree in related field or equivalent education with experience.
- Current DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification:
- CompTIA CySA+.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security.
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP).
- GIAC Security Essentials certification (GSEC).
- CompTIA Security• CE.
- (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.