H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labors - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking a Cyber Security Onapsis Engineer to provide support for a large Navy SAP HANA Cloud system. The program is implementing Splunk, Onapsis and Tripwire. The Onapsis Engineer will work with the client to leverage full utility of the technologies to monitor cyber security, protect IT infrastructure, and enable rapid containment and resolution to IT security incidents.
The Cyber Security Onapsis Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Conduct application level vulnerability scans.
- Interpret SAP notes applicability.
- Interpret standard application vulnerability identification and remediation.
- Review Onapsis scan results and assist in planning remediation/mitigation activities.
- Provide input to RMF team as to how toll meets controls.
- Assist in preparing SOPs.
- Strong communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor in an IT related concentration or commensurate experience.
- Onapsis certification(s) desired.
- 1+ years of Onapsis monitoring and scan reviews.
- Knowledge of Basis code.
- SAP ERP system experience a plus.
- Experience with Programming, development and scripting preferred.
- Experience with a cloud environment preferred.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn additional cyber security tool functionality required.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website at