Deskside Support Technician
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com.
Presidio is looking to fill a full-time, dedicated PMN Engineer (Tier 1 Desk Side support) position at a high profile client. The position is onsite at the client headquarters location. This resource will assist end-users with day-to-day tasks including desktop support, physical MACDs and light network support during business hours. Tier 1 Desk Side Support Technician will meet with ISCC analysts weekly to determine if any user systems need updates for patches and anti-virus signatures.
- You will perform comprehensive maintenance including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
- You will relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including standard software. You will install & configure of end user software, eg: MS Office, MS Outlook.
- Provide network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintain documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information.
- You will track the nature and resolution of problems under existing ticketing system. Establishe and maintain user accounts, profiles, access privileges and security.
- Maintain excellent communication with Delivery Center team on all tasks and projects.
- You will communicate with client, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management. Create and maintain good technical documentation.PH
- Perform comprehensive maintenance including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
- Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including standard software within all locations.
- Install & configure of end user software, eg: MS Office, MS Outlook. Observe security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
- Ensure software is virus free prior to installation. Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
- Update hardware/software asset data using asset database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment.
- We seek a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- We seek prior experience in PC/printers support & maintenance. Proficient in English (written & oral), Pleasant personality & positive attitude, Effective end user communication, analytical skills & customer oriented.
- You are proficient in supporting Window 7 & 8 client environment.
- Possess working knowledge in Outlook , Proficient in WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You have prior knowledge of SCCM, DHCP/DNS and have a working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Observe security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection. Ensure software is virus free prior to installation.
- Possess the ability to install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
- You have the ability to update hardware/software asset data using asset database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment.
- You bring prior experience in PC/printers support & maintenance. You are proficient in English (written & oral) with a pleasant personality & positive attitude. You possess effective end user communication, analytical skills and customer oriented.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV\u0027s not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.