Position Title: AP Coordinator Department: Accounts Payable
Working at Century Communities means building a career with a company driven by one simple objective: beautiful homes with lasting value, integrity, quality and service. As part of that mission, it also means support from a team dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success.
Since our founding in 2002, we've become a top 10 U.S. public homebuilder, and in 2018 we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies. How did we get here? By focusing on our buyers, working side by side with each one to build a home that achieves their goals and fulfills their dreams. To remain an industry leader, we need passionate self-starters, changemakers and thoughtful collaborators. Just as our motto is A Home for Every Dream™, we're committed to finding the right candidate for every dream job.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position). If you're interested in a career with Century Communities, we'd love to hear from you!
The AP Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining their alpha range for entering AP invoices and expense reports as well as reconciling vendor statements, resolving issues with vendors, timely scanning and naming AP batches for Accounting use and preparing lien waivers for vendors after each check run. As well as any projects that may arise. Overtime may be required
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- High volume full cycle AP
- Entering and coding AP invoices, and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Clear communication with vendors to resolve issues
- Use of Excel to upload invoices and reconcile statements
- Contact vendors that have not signed lien waivers to secure them
- Scanning and filing AP batches
- Preparing uploads as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2 years of related experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Advanced knowledge of excel and word are required
- Must be able to key 15,000 KPH
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2 years' related experience
We offer a competitive salary, bonus potential, full benefit suite including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD, 401(k) with employer match and paid Personal Time Off (PTO). We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.