An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We are looking for a Sr. Scrum Master to join our team to support our client's agile transformation. You have the ability to coach, influence, and guide a team without being directive and have been a servant leader for multiple teams simultaneously. You have experience bringing a team together through collaborating and communicating in order to function at a high-performing level. You have experience communicating with stakeholders and executives on the agile mindset and delivery models. You will provide guidance, direction, and coaching to the team(s) to encourage adoption of agile principles and practices, work with team at varying levels of maturity, and will empower the team to become self-directed and self-managing. You can make a difference by helping drive solutions that help increase team and employee satisfaction and company success.
- Facilitate scrum meetings and team collaboration without coercion, assigning, or dictating work; remove impediments, or assist the team in doing so, in order to allow the team to achieve their sprint goals and/or PI objectives.
- Establish a trusting and safe team environment where problems can be addressed without blame or judgment with a focus on problem solving, and will foster a “learn by doing“ environment.
- Act as a servant leader, lead by example, and always protect the team.Collaborate with partners to transition the operating model to SAFe
- Implement processes, practices, and tools to enable multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Recommend improvements and drive alignment across the organization
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
- Guide the SAFe initiatives through coaching and mentoring
- Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity
- Influence others including those more senior on best practices
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Provide detailed knowledge of development of test cases
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and delivery innovation)
- Collaborate with system, Customers and other stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System
- Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire people to deliver key results, demonstrate the passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
- Adapt current methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Cprime.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- 2+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master, working in a scaled enterprise environment across multiple scrum teams (4-5 teams minimum) at one time.
- 1+ years of experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) & DaD (Disciplined Agile Delivery), Leading Agile
- Experience leading one or more Agile teams on SAFe methodologies with knowledge of embedded, desktop, and online SDLC process
- Experience working across multiple technical, software, or business unit teams to develop working processes or software solutions
- Experience organizing and executing team training, mentoring, SAFe and Agile Sprint Ceremonies
- Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to understand business and technology concepts quickly and able to facilitate those conversations
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation/ facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to commute and work onsite 100% Monday – Thursday, and most Fridays on a weekly basis
- Scrum of Scrums / Complex ecosystem
- Agile tooling suite background (i.e. Jira and Confluence, Rally, Agile Central)
- In-depth Agile knowledge
- Ability to listen and absorb feedback before helping to navigate solutions.
- Experience working with distributed Agile teams
- Continuous improvement & team maturity
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
Preferred Skills - Hands On Experience Or Knowledge Of:
Nice to have:
Education and Certificates
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have CSM or PSM certifications, PMI-ACP or SSM are a plus; other agile leadership certifications very nice to have, but not required (SPC4, SA, PMI-ACP, KMP, CDA, ICP-ACC)
- Scrum Master experience within a SAFe environment required, setting up ARTs a plus.
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
We champion flexibility and improvisation over perfection, using Agile practices to build better and keep improving.
We hold each other accountable and encourage everyone to bring their best selves to work.
Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Minneapolis, and outside Philadelphia. Our teams works across North America, Europe, and is growing globally.