At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Practice Director for Andi Services, you will build and manage this founding Services team responsible for implementing our newest product, Andi. Andi is Veeva’s Artificial Intelligence Engine that coordinates across multiple data sources to predict next best actions and insights for the field.
You will be responsible for helping Life Science companies achieve their vision with an AI-driven recommendations solution. You’ll use your strong understanding and experience of the Life Sciences business dynamics to successfully serve as the point person for the business in Andi implementations.
You will build and manage a team owning the delivery of the business, configuration and data responsibilities for implementing Andi. This will include the end-to-end customer relationship from pre-sales, implementation and managed services longer term. You will manage key Andi customer relationships, and be able to lead a team that helps customers translate how their Brand Strategy can be better executed on in the field through Andi.
What You'll Do
- Build an Andi Services team with strong domain expertise in commercial Life Sciences and deep Andi technical expertise to ensure customer success
- Begin in the U.S. and expand Andi Services globally as the Andi product scales, while ensuring a global standard of quality in delivery and effective knowledge sharing
- Manage a cross-functional team including Brand Strategy and Execution focused consultants, Solution Architects, and Data Scientists
- Lead Brand Strategy and Field Execution workshops with key customers to translate Brand Strategy into business requirements and shape how the customer will use Andi
- Manage key relationships and be the touchpoint to Brand Leadership
- Ensure Brand Strategy team members are effective in their customer partnerships
- Create standard engagement approaches for customers with regards to scope, timeline, change management approach, business requirements gathering, training, and delivery of Andi
- Work closely with Product Management team to prioritize strategic improvements to Andi to continue to grow and develop Andi over time
- Establish and refine the foundational processes and operating model for Andi Services
- Energized by working with a newly launched product and by bringing structure to ambiguity
- 10+ years in Commercial Pharmaceutical leadership roles such as District Manager, Commercial Operations, Marketing Operations, Brand Manager or leading Professional Services teams in the Life Sciences space, such as experience at a Marketing Agency or Commercial Analytics
- Experience leading a cross-functional team
- Proven communication skills and ability to lead executive level meetings
- Technically inclined; general nature of working closely with technology solutions to better enable the business
- Able to travel as-needed for services engagements (10-30%)
Nice to Have
- Managed or worked with CRM in a sales or marketing role
- Experience in a customer facing professional services/consulting role
- Local to a major Life Sciences customer hub (New Jersey, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago)
- Veeva Product knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.