At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to drive sales for cloud-based solutions includingCRM, Content Management, and MDM solutions into major life science organizations. As an Enterprise Account Executive,you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with largecustomers. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
What You'll Do
- Understand and present the Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Be willing to travel
- 5+ years of selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- Experience selling into Top 30 Pharma/Biotech companies
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of CRM, Content Management, Events Management, and /or Master Data Management challengesand value in the life sciences industry is desired
- 2+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Direct relationships at major life science accounts
Perks & Requirements
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.