Requisition Number: BUSIN01460
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference? Do you take a “customer first” approach and add value through your own agility? If this sounds like you- come join us at PMI!
How you’ll make a difference
In order to support our transformation we need to work in a customer centric approach in interacting with our stakeholders. We are searching for a Business Development Analyst to drive our initiatives into the marketplace.
You will support your assigned geographic area’s plan development, execution, and organization alignment including the development of our stakeholder relationships and engagement to accomplish value delivery and ensure commerciality of our products and services. You will also provide insight on key activities and focus areas regarding effective usage and leverage of resources, as well as recommendations around key relationships, interactions, and events.
You will provide operational support for the development of the assigned area(s) roadmap and corresponding business plan to deliver a customer centric service delivery model, this will include working in both the B2B and B2C environment. Additionally you will drive the integrated cohesive delivery and progress of the area(s) roadmap by partnering with all functional areas & channels.
What you will bring to the role:
- University degree in business, marketing or related area. Advanced education desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a high volume relationship development/service corporate environment; product experience or similar scope experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills with the ability to handle proactive engagement and coordination with multiple stakeholders, roles and specializations.
- Outcomes- driven, proactive, analytical, design and strategic thinker across end to end planning, design, integration and delivery.
- International work environment exposure and familiarity preferred. Multiple language skills advantageous.
What you’ll get from PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay.
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project's global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you'll do the same for us.
Want to grow, develop and thrive at PMI? Find out more and apply today.