What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 50,000customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
We are hiring a Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for support functions essential to the sales team’s productivity and day-to-day operations. These functions include, but are not limited to, pricing configuration, salesforce opportunity management, quote creation, data quality management and reporting.
What you will do as our Sales Operations Analyst
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will:
- Ensure compliance of sales processes, policies and rules of engagement including opportunity management, pricing configuration and quoting
- Support new hire training and onboarding sessions for new sales staff
- Ability to analyze and interpret the sales data for improvement recommendations
You will be considered if you have the following skills and qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with high level of numeracy.
- Commercial and business acumen – good sales and overall business understanding
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (1+ yrs)
- Beginner/Intermediate Salesforce or other CRM skills (1+ yrs)
- Preferred but not required experience with CPQ or Zuora
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology
The role can be in Newton, MA, King of Prussia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Chicago, IL
Preferred location is Newton, MA
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.