2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters- Newport News Shipbuilding requires a Bachelor's Degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Electrical Engineering degree with a Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Knowledge of electrical power distribution
- Experience in PLC based control systems and strategies
- Experience with Square D Power Logic, EDSA, and Wonderware software
- Experience in coordination of circuit breaker settings
- Heavy industrial facilities experience is preferred