Digital Account Executive
Req Number: 22-1478
From the clean, blue, abundant waters of the Puget Sound to the vast, forested Cascade mountain range, the Northwest is a unique, bustling and innovative marketplace. At Hubbard Radio Seattle, we embrace the exceptional beauty and forward-thinking culture of our community, with our vibrant and engaging cluster of five radio stations that serve the Greater Seattle Area.
The Digital Account Executive is responsible for presenting and helping to retain profitable corporate relationships with local business entities. Identify marketplace opportunities, engage new clients, present capabilities, develop comprehensive digital solutions, manage the contract process, and ensure delivery of effective results.
- Create leads and present digital strategies to clients
- Research and stay current on digital trends and opportunities for 2060 Digital.
- Present digital offerings and strategies to prospective clients.
- Follow up with presented clients and close new business.
- Customize digital campaigns based on the client's need and budget.
- Track digital media revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Track client's success with existing digital campaigns and collaborate with 2060 Digital team on strategies to retain business year to year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital media, advertising, sales, and marketing, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital trends and opportunities, including websites, SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, Google, YouTube, and Social Media.
- Valid driver's license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
We are an equal opportunity employer.