INVENTORY SPECIALIST - INVENTORY CONTROL (Newport Beach, CA, US)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Processes requisitions, pulling and delivering of stock items to ordering departments. Receiving and delivering of special orders item(s) to the appropriate departments. Completes weekly inventory of all supplies for ordering purposes. Maintains records of inventory of all supplies taken at specified times to ensure product on hand. Notifies buyer and manager in sufficient time of over/under supply to use or replace items. Receives and stores all products according to regulatory standards, policies and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
Central Service/Inventory Control Department
Receives and processes supply and special-order requests, replenishes specialty carts and kits and occasionally cleans and reprocesses various medical equipment. Records important documentation in appropriate log book.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months to 1 year previous storeroom experience, preferably in a hospital.
- Three (3) years Central Services experience.
- All Levels: Knowledge of shipping / receiving, medical supplies and ordering.
- Valid California driver’s license required for those who are authorized to operate Hoag vehicles.