If you have a background in gaming, have a passion for business development and a proven record in business development and strategic partnerships let's chat! To improve your odds of getting an interview, schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Lead strategy and development of strategic gaming partnerships
- Set up and drive establishment and enablement of gaming ventures
- Set strategy of existing mobile games and apps portfolio
- Drive business plan and roadmap of existing mobile apps and games in collaboration
- Work with internal Gamers and give guidance of of product enhancements
- Give guidance to software engineering and product managers of industry trends and insights of gaming
- Lead business development and app store relations for mobile apps and games
- Partnership deal experience with gaming companies such as Blizzard, Rovio, Kings, Scopely etc.
- Minimum of 10+ years working for a gaming company, ideally with experience in both smaller/start-up gaming and large corporate environments
- Experience with partner management and business negotiations; demonstrated great client relationships
- Deep understanding of the digital and technology trends and space
- Ability to develop and communicate solid conclusions and recommendations
- Understanding of mobile marketplace and major players in the gaming domain
- Ability to present information to Senior Leaders and partners.