Douglasville Nursing and Rehab LLC
LPN's with more than 10 years experience can make up to $25/hr!
What does a License Practical Nurse do at Douglasville Nursing and Rehab? Here is what a current LPN Charge Nurse had to say.
One of the primary duties for a charge nurse is patient care. Every charge nurse employed with us is required to put patient care first. A charge nurse will pass out medication during medication time or as needed. They also over see the CNA's while working alongside them to complete all patient care duties required. The LPN must assest their patients multiple times throughout the day. You will also collect vital signs and log them accordingly. Recording intake and output for each patient you serve. Any changes to a patient condition and informing the family as needed. Transcript medication orders daily to prepare for the pharmacy. Update the physician and set up transportation for patient appointments. Daily narcotics count and electronic charting.
- Nursing License in any state with the ability to transfer/ OR Compact License
- A winning attitude that goes above and beyond with being asked
- Able to work a 4-2 schedule rotation (including weekend)
- Current CPR with return demonstration. (No online only)
- A nursing skill set that can quickly respond to codes and change of conditions
- 1 year of long term care experience (preferred)
BEING A TEAM PLAYER ISN'T A CHOICE IT'S A JOB DUTY!
Advantages of working for us:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Company match
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company uniform assistance program
Here is an example of what our 4/2 schedule rotation looks like
- Please note that your actual schedule is determined by what day you start but the 4/2 schedule rotation remains the same
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 1 Work 2 Work 3 Work 4 Work 5 Off 6 Off 7 Work 8 Work 9 Work 10 Work 11 Off 12 Off 13 Work 14 Work 15 Work 16 Work 17 Off 18 Off 19 Work 20 Work 21 Work 22 Work 23 Off 24 Off 25 Work 26 Work 27 Work 28 Work 29 Off 30 Off 31 Work