About Our Company
Davidson Specialty Foods is the largest specialty foods distributor in New England, carrying over 6,000 items in natural, organic, specialty, Kosher, and ethnic lines at their CT warehouse facility. Founded on the value of providing quality products at a level of service second to none, Davidson has been bringing value to their customers for over 36 years. Davidson Specialty Foods is one of the many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at Davidson Specialty Foods Co.Davidson Specialty Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As a Warehouse Worker, you will load, unload and move product within the warehouse.
- Follow verbal instructions to ascertain material or containers to be moved
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand
- Pull product out of racks as needed
- Maintain the proper replenishment in computer, using a handheld device, when pallet is put back in the rack
- Count and record number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases & pallets
- Fill and refill benches with freight and fill pallet slots
- Travel Required:No
- Warehouse : Freezer (-20F to 0F)
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Ability to operate pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE); ability to operate battery hoist
- Special Skills : Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Physical abilities: :
- Other: :
Years Of Experience
Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety
1st Shift (United States of America)
Davidson Specialty Foods LLC
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.