Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
Responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as:
- Candidates should be flexible
- Candidates will be labeling the racks, starting from the bottom and then using scissor lift for the higher racks. However....In order for candidate to us scissor lift, they must go through training and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to read and write English for this position.
- Candidate will be provided with safety glasses, Hard Hat and vest.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A good overall understanding of distribution center workflow and can work with minimal guidance.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgement in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Pay Rate: $12/hr
- 2 month contract, possible extension.