Requisition Number: HOSPI05953
Floating Hospitality Aides – (Food Service, Servers, Housekeeping and Laundry Aides)
(Must be willing to float between depts and be flexible with work schedule.)
As we continue to take precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents in relation to COVID-19, we are looking for individuals to temporarily assist with our senior living teams to provide additional support for our residents. If you are looking for a long-term care, part-time or a temporary position to substitute lost wages during these times, we are currently offering a flexible schedule for universal and non-certified positions starting at $12/hr.
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities! Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large. Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Responsible for floating between the culinary and housekeeping departments.
- Clean assigned resident apartments, bathrooms, and common areas daily and according to community policy while maintaining resident’s privacy.
- Review menus, recipes, and spread sheets prior to preparation of food.
- Inspect special diet trays to ensure they are correct.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the core values listed above is a must!
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Previous Food Service, Housekeeping or Hospitality experience preferred, but willing to train.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.