C & L Inspection was built on a mission to be the most trusted US Services Company delivering top-notch performance with uncompromising integrity. This way of thinking has set us above the competition. We are looking for knowledgeable, safety minded people to join our team as we grow.
We currently are taking resumes for a Utility/Craft Inspector that meets the following requirements:
Education and Experience: The minimum qualifications include a minimum of 3 years of combined field experience in construction and regulations in the natural gas industry with expertise in areas such as electrical, structural, mechanical, non-destructive testing, welding, and instrumentation. A degree is not required.
The Utility Inspector is responsible for the completion of all activities in his area of
assignment in accordance with the appropriate Company specifications and the approved for
The areas of inspection will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Right-of-Way Clearing and Grading
- Ditching, Stringing, and Bending
- Lowering, Padding, and Backfilling
- Road Boring
- Other Inspection Areas
The Utility Inspector works under the direction of the Chief Inspector who may assign additional responsibilities to the Inspector as needed. The general duties and responsibilities of the Utility Inspector are as follows:
- Being familiar with the approved construction drawings and the appropriate Company specifications and assuring the work is performed in accordance with those requirements.
- Understanding the Contract document as it relates to his or her duties on the project.
- Maintaining a detailed inspector’s log book.
- Completing and submitting applicable inspection reports that accurately describe the work performed on the project.
- Taking proactive approach to safety on the job site and reporting safety issues to the Construction Manager, Chief Inspector and Safety Inspector.
- Planning and organizing inspection duties in advance.
- Assuring that any design changes or material substitutions are discussed with the Construction Manager, Chief Inspector and that proper Company approval is obtained.
- Keeping the Chief Inspector aware of any daily problems or anticipated problems with the job
C & L Inspection offers a full slate of Inspection, Construction Management and Engineering personnel to the Petroleum, Natural Gas and Telecom Industries. We surpass others in the industry by providing the newest technology, training and support that is unequaled. Working together with our inspectors and clients, our team strives to set a new bar for the Pipeline & Utilities Inspection industry.