WEEKEND WARRIOR-RN VISIT NURSE-NEWARK (60895)
Maxim Healthcare islooking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility andaccountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery ofpatient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
Current position open isfor a intermittent WEEKEND WARRIOR RN Visit nurse in Newark and surrounding areas! Visits willinclude medication management, insulin administration, wound care, etc.
• Utilizes the nursingprocess to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focusedinterview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs andsymptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’scondition.
• Collects, analyzes, andinterprets data and information from health care members and documents actualand/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Other Licensed PracticalNurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
• Current LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed PracticalNurse (LPN) practices.
• Current HealthCertificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or ChestX-Ray.
• Current BLS card.
• One year prior LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
At Maxim HealthcareServices, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of ourorganization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay &weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision,and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professionaland clinical training
*Benefit eligibility isdependent on employment status
• Awards and recognitionprograms
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs