Manage team toward achievement of new business objectives in new client acquisition, goal setting and managing Relationship Managers throughout the year to achieve desired results.
- Engage in the marketplace with COI's to originate and develop business and articulate Investors Bank's brand. Strategize with team to asses market position and competition opportunities. Keep abreast of market and economic trends as related to the team's activity.
- Responsible for the management of the team's credit risk and migration. Duties include regular review of customer financial information and compliance / covenant / reporting issues with Relationship Managers. Responsible for all credits presented for approval and annual reviews.
- Responsible for overall relationship management and customer satisfaction. Assist in the development of strong relationships with key players in the community to help drive business.
- Supporting the Relationship Manager's ability to effectively manage relationships. Duties include regular contact with senior management.
- Relationship Managers
- Portfolio Manager, Sr Portfolio Manager, Administrative Assistants
- Customers, COIs, Attorneys, Accountants, etc.