CUSTOMER SERVICE REP III
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative III to join our team covering our offices in Newark or Roseland, NJ. The Customer Service Representative III will respond to more escalated customer questions regarding claims, benefits, eligibility and certifications. Will also generate phone reports and inquiry reports for individuals and team.
1. Provide floor support to other Customer Service Reps and Team Leads when needed.
2. Produce telephone and inquiry reports to monitor individual/team performance when needed.
3. Return calls to customers that have escalated to “supervisor” level with appropriate response to inquiries.
4. Mentor less experienced Customer Service Reps, new hires and those struggling to achieve productivity/quality measures.
5. Complete projects and other research as assigned by area management.
6. Provide high level production to customer service on phones and inquiries when needed.
7. Provide follow-up with other internal departments to expedite resolution of difficult/aging inquiries.
Education -High school diploma required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
At least 2 years Customer Service experience
Demonstrated leadership skills
Demonstrated reliable attendance
Excellent communication skills
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled