The Technical Solutions Lead is responsible for resolving high-complexity enterprise support issues and escalations--finding solutions and workarounds to challenging technical problems, assisting the CX team with testing, reporting, and tracking technical issues. The role will focus mainly on Logitech’s enterprise video conferencing and AV solutions but may occasionally be asked to resolve other enterprise hardware issues.
The Technical Solutions Lead will also be responsible for working with the product and engineering teams to develop a deep technical understanding of new products, assisting with training and preparation for launch.
The ideal candidate for the role will have extensive knowledge of enterprise A/V products and the AV/IT ecosystem they’re used in, as well as a track record of high performance in technical support.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the technical details of all Logitech’s enterprise video solutions
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge of platforms commonly used with Logitech
- Work with Tier 3 support agents and engineering to identify, reproduce and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- As needed, assist customers directly in resolving escalated VIP issues, both high-complexity problems and “white-glove” remote assistance with product setup and use
- Provide regular input to help create internal and external technical support content
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Work with the engineering and product groups to evaluate products pre-launch, and work with the Technical Support Manager and training team to develop training for the technical support team
- Assist in evaluating the scope and feasibility of customized deployments, and help design technical support documentation for approved setups
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Teams deployment and use
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing applications such as Zoom and Google Meets
- Advanced knowledge of Android and Unix Based Environments (beyond cellular phone and automotive applications).
- Advanced knowledge of PC and/or other non-AV system troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience, and design architecture
- Fluent with Jira Ticketing System
- Experience working directly with engineers
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to facilitate the orderly execution of testing and issue reporting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a technical support capacity, with at least 5 years video-conference (VC) troubleshooting experience.
- Minimum 5 years of providing remote technical support
- Minimum 2 years providing high-touch support to VIP accounts
- Technical certifications beneficial but not required
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.