Senior Product Compliance Manager will manage product compliance projects and programs, certificate renewals, compliance system, including external test labs & agents, ensuring products are in compliance at all times.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead a certification team to obtain compliance certificates, including renewals for Safety, EMC, RF, Energy Efficiency, RoHS and others regulations, in multiple countries.
- Lead a compliance system team including compliance QA function to develop/enhance compliance related systems / processes, manage compliance documents, tools and related templates. Plan and execute audit programs as needed. Define and deploy a working model that allows all compliance functions to work effectively and efficiently.
- Develop & manage external test labs and IA agents for product compliance. Develop/deploy supplier management framework & certification strategy, manage periodic supplier performance review, certification cost and other related programs.
- Manage compliance projects and programs such as: Implementation of New standards and New regulations; Certificate updates; Certificate Renewals; Market expansions; and others compliance projects.
- Interface with Logitech Business Groups, Designers, Engineers, Marketing, Trade Compliance, Legal department and other Logitech teams.
- Collaborate with Product Compliance team: test lab engineers, compliance experts, E2E compliance engineers, and others.
- Interface with external organizations, such as: test lab, certification bodies, authorities, agents, etc.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 15+ years of experience in product compliance and 8+ years leading hardware compliance team
- In depth knowledge about worldwide regulations, certification schemes, marking requirements, test sample requirements, etc.
- In depth knowledge about Safety, EMC, RF, Energy Efficiency and RoHS regulations and standards.
- Familiar with IT type of products (including components certification requirements) and wireless technologies, such as 2,4 GHz SRD, Bluetooth, WIFI 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, NFC, Qi technology and others.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Familiar with environmental regulations, standards and certification processes, including marking requirements
- Passionate about product compliance work
- Project management
- Willing to take challenges, coach others and develop a strong team
- Flexible working hours, due to intensive work with other regions
Master’s Degree is required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.