The Logitech Design 3.0 team is in search of an experienced Design Transformation Leader to lead the US arm of the Logitech Design 3.0 program. Design 3.0 is a global design transformation program as part of Logitech’s continual evolution as a design company. This person will help lead human-centered design engagements and learning experiences with our pioneering business and functional groups. Ideal candidates will have fluency leading individuals and teams through the design or design thinking process and perhaps have experience directly in service design, UX, or design research. They also have experience leading projects, navigating teams and partners through design thinking processes, and developing others building their own design capabilities. In this role you will help to craft the next iteration of the Design 3.0 experience. In addition to helping teams build new capabilities and navigate the design process on applied projects, you will support the evolution of the program - reflecting on what’s working, what opportunities there are to iterate, and being flexible and able to pivot the program as is needed.
What it Takes
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience leading teams and partners through complex and flexible problem solving. You’re a confident and flexible leader navigating interdisciplinary teams, where collaboration is imperative. You can relate to individuals and nurture growing talent. You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality. Your sweet spot is the intersection of design, learning, technology, and impact, and can zoom in and out, designing at the program detail and the system levels. You’re comfortable vetting and aligning partners, and shepherding stakeholders on the journey of bringing new mindsets and ways of working to teams. You have a passion for design and bring experience building and using prototypes to test assumptions and collect feedback.
In this Role, You Will
You will focus on developing the nascent and growing Logitech Design 3.0 program - evolving it’s direction and offerings as well as supporting early adopter business and functional groups across the business. Your key activities include design leadership, stakeholder partnership, and structured thinking to inform the next iteration of the D3 program user experience. Have the opportunity to develop a unique point of view about the ways design can craft the next phase of Logitech’s groups. Lead collaborative multidisciplinary teams with diverse perspectives and expertise through research to final deliverables/stewardship in the build phase.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Design Thinking Master - teaching, facilitating, and applying design thinking to a wide range of projects.
- Design Sprints Facilitator - extensive experience in running Design Sprints, teaching to others and continually improving the process..
- Experience working on a portfolio of dynamic projects across global teams with different cultures and mindsets (US - EU - Asia).
- Managing and leading a network of external partners including consultants, academic institutions and suppliers.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience - you have a proven record of inspiring teams to exceed their expectations, building talent developing programs and the resilience to implement change.
- Building a community - experience of building a network of followers, supporters, experts to extend the reach of a program and build a movement.
- Experience and comfortable in presenting and influencing executive leadership across Business and Functional groups
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- A burning passion to coach and support others to reach their full potential and the ability to build meaningful relationships to get great work done.
- Previous experience in Transformational programs across different organisations.
- Passion for technology and how this can enrich people's lives to create, achieve and enjoy life more.
- Consumer Insights and/or design research background/experience..
- Minimum Masters level degree.
- Approved Design Thinking qualification.
- MBA in general business or Innovation would be beneficial.
If you feel this role speaks to you and you are passionate about change and helping people grow and develop? Then please connect with Stephen Harvey for more information or to discuss further. We look forward to connecting with you, unlocking your potential to help unlock the potential in other people across Logitech ....
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.