Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Security Analyst for Security Operations Center in our Cyber Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of analyzing the date from Security Operations logging and monitoring, alert response system. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Cyber Security
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience as an Information Security analyst role
- Experience with security monitoring in a SOC environment
- Ability to manage and constantly triage multiple security incidents, differentiating urgent issues from the merely important.
- Ability to stand back from a complex problem, logically assess the facts, and formulate a plan of action - even in the worst of situations.
- Strong operational and services experience in a cloud services delivery environment
- Strong technical knowledge of complex systems, ideally in a multi-tenant, Cloud environment
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols.
- Familiarity with Cloud Security.
- Knowledge on PKI and Embedded system investigations
- Ability to employ critical and analytical thinking, logic and an attention to detail
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack vectors.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion detection and prevention
- Experienced in Data protection in transit and at Rest, Data Loss prevention techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- System forensics/investigation skills.
- Experience in conducting root cause analysis.
- Prior experience in a 24x7x365 operations environment.
- Relevant information security certifications, such as CISSP, SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS, SANS GCFA.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.