The Logitech Story: https://www.logitech.com/en-gb/about/logitech-story
Salesforce Business Analyst
Global Commercial Organization IT Lead based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Overall Job Purpose:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated self-starter to identify and drive commercial improvement IT projects across our Global Commercial Organization. You will work with sales and marketing teams across the globe to enable them to be more efficient thanks to a new global and interconnected platform running on Salesforce.com and Anaplan.
This role is an IT Business Analyst role, responsible for the support and development of a “one-stop-shop” solution, to ensure full utilization and tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives, using agile techniques and strategies.
This role will review and analyze business processes and information needs, document them and translate them in to business requirements. Your ability to solve problems and prioritize work, supported by the Agile Methodology used at Logitech, will allow you deliver as per the expectations you will have set and to be successful in this new career challenge!
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
- Analyze and consolidate information to develop solutions to ensure business requirements are achieved
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experiences and reduced cost and time impacts
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes
- Provide expert advice on application solutions
- Produce functional, technical and system design documentation
- Conduct feasibility studies of applications and system solutions
- Create test scenarios for applications and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met
- Participate in key meetings with business including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
- Utilize and champion agile techniques to deliver on competing requirements
- Collaborate with off-shore team managing all system maintenance and configuration, including user set up, roles, profiles, groups, queues, security and permissions, workflows and validation rules, custom objects and fields.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Supervise and advise on all system enhancements
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experiences and increase efficiencies
- Identify and develop super user knowledge and capabilities across the business
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies to support the growth and strategic direction of the business
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record (7-10 years’ experience) in designing and implementing cloud-based CRM solutions (salesforce.com preferable) through agile methodology
- Extensive experience in data modelling, process mapping, requirements gathering and specification documentation
- Experience completing projects on time, on budget and to specification requirements
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks, use initiative and be self-directed to meet deadlines
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills
- Active listener with the ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders. Diplomatic with an ability to operate with a flexible and pragmatic approach in a changing environment
- Committed to developing skills and knowledge
- A “can-do” attitude
- Experience in project management and IT implementation
- Salesforce and/or Agile Methodology certification
- Functional pricing and Anaplan experience
- Experience working with sales and marketing department in CPG companies
- Experience working in international environment with a global role
- Experience working in a continuous development/delivery organization
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.