Lead Security Operations Center Engineer
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Security Engineer for Security Operations Center in our Cyber Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of establishing the Security Operations logging and monitoring, alert response system. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to cyber security requirements, design and test specifications
- Implement production quality software components according to specifications
- Work jointly with internal development teams to review and accommodate the attributes and analytics based on the need.
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience working in Security Operations Center and Application Security
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of different logging modes and monitoring the logs and do a thorough analysis.
- Extensive experience threat modeling and attack analysis
- Able to bring Security aspects in product development life cycle
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming/scripting languages
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack vectors.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion detection and prevention
- Experienced in Data protection in transit and at Rest, Data Loss prevention techniques.
- Experienced in Data compliance
- Experience with regular expression searches as well as detecting the required attributes in huge volume of data
- Network and host anomaly detection through both automated (NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols would be a plus.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.