Lead Embedded Security Engineer
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Lead Embedded Security Engineer for our Cyber Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of cyber security development achievements. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to Embedded security requirements, design and test specifications
- Implement production quality software components according to specifications
- Work jointly with internal development teams to review application code and refine security posture
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience working in Embedded Security
- Experience in ARM Trust Zone and Trusted Execution Environment
- Experience in Secure Boot and Secure Storage
- Excellent Embedded System programming in C
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of cryptography hardware, key management and certificate management
- Extensive experience threat modeling and attack analysis
- Extensive experience in using the Security related tools and analyze the data
- Extensive integration/porting experience in Hardware Security Modules
- Strong Linux fundamentals
- Able to bring Security aspects in product development life cycle
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming languages (C/C++ etc)
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack vectors.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion detection and prevention
- Experience with socket programming is desirable
- Network and host anomaly detection through both automated (NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols would be a plus.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.